DOUG ALDEN, CLU® RICP®
Investment Advisor representative
- Graduated from high school where Doug played football and basketball and realized his future would not be in professional sports.
- Graduated from Western Michigan University in 1972 with a BS degree in group social studies and accounting.
- Joined the financial services industry in 1974 and earned the Chartered Life Underwriter degree from The American College in Bryn Mar, Pennsylvania in 1988.
- Managing Member and founder of Liberated Investor Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisory firm registered with the Department of Securities, North Carolina.
- Joined Winning Points Advisors, LLC a nationally registered investment advisory firm located in Boca Raton, Florida as an Investment Advisor Representative in 2015 to help bring online a unique investment strategy called “The BFlex Curve”.
- Doug is the proud husband to his best friend & wife, Jean. Doug & Jean have 5 children, 9 grandchildren, and 1 great grandchild.